moderated Re: Freedom Scientific Software Sale

Marie <scribbles.mn@...>

If you have the SMA, why in the world would you switch to an annual subscription?

Marie

On 7/3/2021 1:24 PM, William Vandervest wrote:

If I have a SMA with no upgrades, how do I determine when it will expire, and if I purchase a Home Annual Licence, will it start immediately, or at the time my SMA expires?

William Vandervest

timelord09@...

Win10 latest revision

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

William Vandervest