moderated Re: sluggish Thunderbird email client

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

hello, exit out of Thunderbird. Go to your C Drive, Then go to users, your user folder then go to Apdata, then go into Roaming, then rename the Thunderbird folder to Thunderbird.oLD. now start Thunderbird answer your account info for your email, see if this fixes the issue it doesn't you can go back to your old profile. by deleting the Thunderbird folders and remain in the Thunderbird.old back to Thunderbird.

Randy Barnett

On Jun 30, 2021, at 5:21 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@gmail.com> wrote:

I am using Thunderbird email V78 and Jaws 2021. I have noticed Thunderbird is very sluggish when typing or navigating using the arrow keys. Do you have any suggestions how to fix this issue?