From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 11:56 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Reading large pdf docs with adobe reader

Hi
There's a spesific pdf doc that I'm trying to read and it's like 1200
pages. As you might know if you choose read entire document jaws
annalizes the entire document and loads it in to the computers ram.
Because of the size of this document it makes adobe reader crash every
time. The other option is to read currently visible pages only, my
question is, when reading currently visible pages only, can you still
get adobe reader to go to the next page automatically and get jaws to
annalize the pages as you go to the next one?