moderated Re: scripts for MS Teams

Shan Noyes

Hi Tony:

I use the screen sharing in teams a lot.

Ms Teams has a command to pop up the sharing toolbar its

Control + shift + e

Then you need to arrow to left or right.  I believe the share my screen is 2 arrows to the right and hit enter.

This shares your screen.  So the person at the other end can see it.  Although they don’t have any control.  So to give them control they need to request it and you need to give it to them.

It also takes a few key strokes to do that.

I’m all about efficiency so I’ve been thinking of asking Brian to add commands to do these tasks.  It would save a pile of  key board commands that one needs to do currently.

Hope this helps.

Have a good day.