From: "Anders Boholdt-Petersen" <english_correspondences@boholdt-petersen.dk>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 6:25 AM
Subject: RE: JAWS blocke Windows Media Player so I not can hear protectedWMA-files

Hi again

Yes, I using the same sound card for both Windows Media Player and JAWS. If
I playing other file types via Windows Media Player (e.g. a WAV-file),
Windows Media Player fine will play the sound, also when I open the file
directly via Windows Explorer.

On one of my other computers I not have these problem, so therefore I not
understand what happend on the computer where I have the problem.

The computer where I have the problem running Windows 7 64-bit, and the
computer have a motherboard from ASUS (ASUS P8H67-M REV3 DDR3 Intel H67)
with a integrated sound card from Realtek.

I using the latest drivers to the sound card.

If you have other solutions I can tried, please let me know.

Very thanks.

Regards,
Anders
---"Farfar, Sweet Thursday" Wrote---
Anders,

Are you using the same sound card for both JAWS and your music output?
Perhaps you need to install a separate sound card on that machine for WMP to

use.

Dave Carlson