From: "Milton Ota" <mota1252@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 3:54 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: question

I don't know if it will work with Windows 7 but you will find it by doing the following:

1. Hold the Insert Key and press the number 6 in the number row of the main keyboard.

2. Press and hold down Ctrl + Shft and press the letter D.

3. Tab Once and arrow down to Braille and press the right arrow key. This will open the sub-section of Braille and down arrow to Advance.

4. Press your right arrow key to open another subsection and you will see the setting for the status cells and if you want to turn it off, keep pressing your spacebar until you hear none.

HTH