moderated Re: word problem

Rick Mladek

Hit alt + w then e. All pages will be found and read...

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 12:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: word problem

Hi All,

So I have a problem.  When I get documents to read them in word, I move through the document, it’ll read page1, then I’ll down arrow, and be on page 3, and so forth.  So it skips the ven pages.  Sometimes I want to read it in print view, but al ways get into this page skipping issue.  And another issue related to this as I alt tab away from the doc I often come back and it’ll be back skipping pages, so I have to go again into draft mode.

When I go into draft mode, it seems to go away, but is there away to stop this functionality?

I hope this makes sense.

Best,