moderated word problem

Juan Hernandez

Hi All,

So I have a problem.  When I get documents to read them in word, I move through the document, it’ll read page1, then I’ll down arrow, and be on page 3, and so forth.  So it skips the ven pages.  Sometimes I want to read it in print view, but al ways get into this page skipping issue.  And another issue related to this as I alt tab away from the doc I often come back and it’ll be back skipping pages, so I have to go again into draft mode.

When I go into draft mode, it seems to go away, but is there away to stop this functionality?

I hope this makes sense.

Best,