From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lori Lynn
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 6:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question about JAWS at job interviews

Hi,

What kind of job are you applying for? If you will have to take a test at
the time of the interview then ask them about accommodations in advance.
However, if the interview is just that, asking and answering questions, then
I would ask about accommodations during the interview.

All of my work history was with the Federal government and they always had
accommodations available.

Good luck with the interview.

Lori Lynn