From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rod
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 10:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question about JAWS at job interviews

Mike:

I understand your concerns but I would advise you to focus on your qualifications for the job irrespective of your blindness. You cannot control how anyone will act once they find out that you are blind. Go in there with the attitude that you are the best candidate for the role. if that is in fact the case, your blindness will not matter. this may be difficult for you to pull off at the beginning but this will help you with your career down the road.

It is self-defeating to spend precious time anticipating what others reaction will be about you while you could have been preparing to impress them at the interview with your knowledge, skills, and abilities.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.