From: Roger Loran Bailey
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 6:34 AM
Subject: The other technical list

A number of times people who have asked questions here about technical
issues not quite related to JAWS have been referred to another list that
is for more general questions about technical issues that relate to
blind computer users. I have resisted subscribing to it because I get
too much email as it is. However, after reflecting about it for a while
I am thinking that it just might be more beneficial to me than this one,
especially since I am currently facing a certain technical issue that is
not specifically JAWS related. Might someone post that subscription
information for that list again?