moderated Re: Turn Off Fonts Announcement

Cornelius

I am using JAWS 2021 latest with the classic scheme.
It happen in some of the text messages I got when using WhatsApp web.

From: Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 3:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Turn Off Fonts Announcement

Knowing if this is happening in all programs or a specific program would be a big help.  But, try Checking your speech and sound scheme.  Press, Insert Alt + S, to open the speech & sound scheme list.  Take notice of which scheme is highlighted when you open it.

If it isn't set on the, Classic, scheme navigate to it and press enter to see if that helps.

If this doesn't help please give more information like what program and version of Jaws.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.