From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Walker via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 7:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question about JAWS at job interviews

Hi Rod,

Technical interviews may require coding exercises. I am not sure how people who can see do those. At my prior programming job, it was just a phone interview.

Pam, what did they do at your in-person interview?

Thank you,
Mike

On Jun 28, 2021, at 6:33 PM, Rod <rodalcidonis@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Why would you need to bring a laptop to the interview?

Employers are required to provide reasonable accommodations at all stages in the employment process.

Do you have specific concerns?

Rod,

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
-----Original Message----- From: Michael Walker
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 6:28 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Question about JAWS at job interviews

Hi,

When you went to job interviews, did you bring your own laptop with
JAWS, or did the employer provide JAWS as an interview accommodation? I
currently only have a desktop, but am willing to obtain a laptop. I am
assuming that I cannot expect any interview accommodations, and that I
should be prepared. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Mike