From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Walker via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 6:29 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Question about JAWS at job interviews

Hi,

When you went to job interviews, did you bring your own laptop with
JAWS, or did the employer provide JAWS as an interview accommodation? I
currently only have a desktop, but am willing to obtain a laptop. I am
assuming that I cannot expect any interview accommodations, and that I
should be prepared. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Mike