The other technical list

Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@...>

A number of times people who have asked questions here about technical issues not quite related to JAWS have been referred to another list that is for more general questions about technical issues that relate to blind computer users. I have resisted subscribing to it because I get too much email as it is. However, after reflecting about it for a while I am thinking that it just might be more beneficial to me than this one, especially since I am currently facing a certain technical issue that is not specifically JAWS related. Might someone post that subscription information for that list again?