From: Phillip Gross [mailto:phillip_gross@outlook.com]
Subject: can't rename folder in Outlook 2016
Date: Monday, June 28, 2021, 1:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
I am wondering, is it a folder or a Data File he wants to change the
name of? If it's a data file, the group of folders that contains the
data for an entire email address, the actions are a little bit
different. In that case you'll have to go to account settings for that
email address, and you can change the name there.

This may not be this person's problem, and, if not, I'm sorry. I've
actually had someone come to me with the same problem while calling it a
folder before, so I thought I would throw it out there.