moderated Re: can't rename folder in Outlook 2016

Jim Pursley

Open the folder. When JAWS speaks the name of an email inside the folder press F6 until you come to a "tree" until you come to a mail tree. Hit the application kee and arrow down to rename. Press enter and make the change.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2021 6:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: can't rename folder in Outlook 2016

I'm trying to help an acquaintance where he wants to rename a folder, but cannot seem to do so. he has tried pressing F2 when he goes to the existing folder, but nothing happens. I have found a Youtube video that implied clicking on the file menu and then rename, but it doesn't work for him. what else can he do?