moderated Jaws2021 Document,email and website

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All

I have desktop and laptop computer windows10  ,When I’m on document,email and website  I’m trying to right arrow on words each letter  when I hear the word said lifesaver  when I press right arrow it not saying letter l I f and etc for example on document ,email and website  if I’m not sure if I understand the word correctly  and want to right arrow to each letter  where it can said f for foxtrapand etc . Does anyone know what I need to to get jaws said each letter ?

Addison