From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: June 26, 2021 01:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows 11

The thing I like about 10 is that a Blind person can install it without sighted assistance, and Narrator is the best its ever been.

MS could have done that a long time ago.

Linux has been installable non-visually for a long time.

The hard core computer user may find a few accessibility areas lacking in Linux where it is better in Windows, but for most folks as mentioned before, Linux can do it for them.

XP was probably the most rock solid of Microsoft's OS's and I think like most users mentioned, they didn't encounter some of the issues that the more power users experienced.

Glenn