moderated Re: Do Any Of You Use Spotify?

douglas richard dexheimer

i've gotten emails from spotify inviting me to try premium for free, but the offer is only valid for users who never tried it before; i tried it two years ago and had no luck, so i had to file a claim with my bank and get a refund, since my payment info was required, money taken, and i found no other way to cancel.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 6/26/2021 12:06 AM, Jasmine Kotsay wrote:
Hi,
I have downloaded whole playlist from Spotify, but it downloads to the app, not anywhere else on my phone.

On Jun 25, 2021, at 6:56 PM, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried Spotify premium, which seems to be at least fairly accessible, but I couldn't download songs as they said I was supposed to be able to do. So, do any of you actually download chosen songs from Spotify?
Thanks,
Nance

N K Shackelford
===Walk on Faith And Trust In Love=== Michael Reid