moderated Re: Express Scribe Transcription Software Accessibility

Phillip Gross

The only things in Express Scribe I have found to not be labeled are the go to start, rewind, play, fast forward, and go to end buttons. For rewinding, playing, and fast forwarding, I use a pedal. There are also function keys that perform these actions. I am on my iPad right now and can’t recall them, but I think they are listed in help or on the website. If worse comes to worse I saw them on an old thread in this group the other day. Just search the group for Express Scribe.

Also, with the unlabeled buttons, there are only 5 of them and the tab order is easy to recall.