From: "Joe DiNero" <joedinero68@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 2:54 PM
Subject: Express Scribe Transcription Software Accessibility

Hi Everyone,

I have a client that just started a position at a law firm, and she has to use a couple of software packages where she states that some of the fields in the software are not labeled. One of those applications is Express Scribe is there anyone on the list who does either legal or medical transcription that can comment about the accessibility of the software, or if there are keyboard shortcuts that can allow the user to perform most , if not all tasks in the application.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe