moderated Re: Tips for File Explorer

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 03:34 PM, JM Casey wrote:
I still say that shift-applications key does nothing except activate the applications key.
-
I'm actually going to grab one of my USB keyboards with an applications/menu key later to test out that theory.

I've never experienced a modifier key doing anything with that key, either.  But as today's conversation has clearly indicated, there are certain obscurities than any given one of us (or, probably, many of us) have never encountered.

           ~ André Gide