moderated Re: Tips for File Explorer

JM Casey

I still say that shift-applications key does nothing except activate the applications key.

Unless some keyboard models are just weird and the applications key is maybe the one key on the keyboard that won’t accept some sort of modifier?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: June 23, 2021 03:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Tips for File Explorer

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 02:23 PM, Mario wrote:

it isn't a mistake because I tested it before I added my 2 cents.

-
And I didn't, because I can't.

But it is not unreasonable to have believe that could have been a "write-o."  I've seen plenty of them before, and one could (and actually should) consider what I wrote as an indirect request for clarification.

And as subsequent discussion has detailed, this is one of the very rare times when SHIFT+F10 and the Applications/Menu Key press are not equivalent.

I have also acknowledged that I was in error.

           ~ André Gide