moderated Re: Tips for File Explorer

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 02:23 PM, Mario wrote:
it isn't a mistake because I tested it before I added my 2 cents.
-
And I didn't, because I can't.

But it is not unreasonable to have believe that could have been a "write-o."  I've seen plenty of them before, and one could (and actually should) consider what I wrote as an indirect request for clarification.

And as subsequent discussion has detailed, this is one of the very rare times when SHIFT+F10 and the Applications/Menu Key press are not equivalent.

I have also acknowledged that I was in error.

           ~ André Gide