From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Subject: Tips for File Explorer
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 11:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 11:49 AM, Mario wrote:

easier way is to press shift+applications key or shift+f10 and then
A to copy as path

-
I'd blown right by "Copy as Path" because I'd forgotten that's the
terminology used. That's definitely easier.

I do think you have a mistake, though. You can hit either the
Applications/Menu Key (alone, no shift) or SHIFT+F10 (which is
functionally the same on keyboards both with and without an
Applications/Menu Key), followed by A.

*It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you
are not.*

~ André Gide