moderated Re: Tips for File Explorer

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 11:49 AM, Mario wrote:
easier way is to press shift+applications key or shift+f10 and then A to copy as path
-
I'd blown right by "Copy as Path" because I'd forgotten that's the terminology used.  That's definitely easier.

I do think you have a mistake, though.  You can hit either the Applications/Menu Key (alone, no shift) or SHIFT+F10 (which is functionally the same on keyboards both with and without an Applications/Menu Key), followed by A.

           ~ André Gide