moderated Tips for File Explorer

Mark

I'm struggling a bit with File Explorer and wonder if folks had some observations or advice about using it? For example, in terms of the task of navigating the file system, perhaps it's easiest to stay in the multi-select item view and use alt + up and enter to go up or down the folder structure.

Another example, is does anyone have advice for learning the file path to the current location? I do alt + d which moves the focus to an edit combo with the file path. But I have trouble getting to itself. I'm not sure if there's a better way and I'm missing something.