moderated Re: dell latitude 7490

Juan Hernandez

Thanks all, this has been really great.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Zolo
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 4:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: dell latitude 7490

Hey there, Juan, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio, feel free to call me BZ, grin1  The dell latitudes are good machines make sure that it’s got 16 gigs of ram as you’ll not only get better performance from jaws but better performance with your apps as well.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance, have a great day!  BZ!