moderated Re: dell latitude 7490

Richard Turner

I would be surprised if any Dell laptop or desktop had any issues running Jaws or any other screen reader.

I used the Dell Latitude 6000 series at my job and unless it has too little RAM or too slow a processor, it should work perfectly.

I cannot imagine that model would be lacking in processor or ram.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com