moderated Re: Question on MySQL

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  It will work if you use the command prompt.  There is also a web-based tool called PhpMyAdmin.  Cheers!

On 22/6/2021 7:32 pm, Jason White via groups.io wrote:

On 21/6/21 10:08 pm, Betsy Binney wrote:

Does anyone know if JAWS will work with the MySQL database program?  I need to use it for a project that I am working on.  If so does anyone know how to navigate it?  I need it to read the line numbers in the programming.

You should be able to run it from the command line. At least, that's how it works under Linux.

Also, MariaDB appears to be where most of the MySQL development is happening nowadays, and it may be preferable. I don't use either personally, but I know for sure that they're command line tools that you can run and enter your SQL queries.