From: Richard Turner <richardturner42@outlook.com>
To: "main@jfw.groups.io" <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, June 20, 2021 9:10 am
Subject: Re: questions about the home annual license

Sieghard,
I believe things got confused with the side chatter about the home annual license.
She has the SMA on her computer.
She bought a used El Braille and that was on the home annual license.

She thought she couldn't activate the El Braille on her SMA, but when she calls FS, she will find she can.

HTH,

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com