moderated Re: online banks

tina sohl

Has anyone tried either chime or green bank? I understand them to be online only banks but accessible through many local retailers. We work with Wells Fargo and have had great success. Both with the app and a website. The only thing we have not tried through Wells Fargo is deposits mobile through the app for those we go to the ATM generally and tend to do fine.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021, 11:30 AM Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:
Hi, Don. What problem exactly are you having with Synchrony
Bank? Do you get an error message? Is something not being displayed that should be displayed?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 10:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: online banks

I have both a Sams Club and Lowes credit card that comes from Synchrony
Bank.  For the past several weeks I have not been able to use there web
site to check such things as balance or payment due.  This problem only
happens on a laptop that is using the latest version of Windows which is
21.h and using the latest version of Edge or Google Chrome..  Their web
site works fine with older versions of windows.