moderated Re: question on subscribing the scripting list

aaron lane

I can't remember how by email, but you can subscribe from this link.

https://www.freelists.org/list/jawsscripts

On 6/21/2021 2:37 PM, Jeff Lukacsena wrote:
Hello,

Thanks to the people on this list for posting the e-mail address to
subscribe to the scripting list.

I sent a message to that address, but I have not received a confirmation
that I have joined the list.

I sent one e-mail with a blank subject line, and then I sent a second e-mail
to that list with subscribe in the subject.

Do I need to do something different to get subscribed to the scripting list.

Thanks,

Jeff