moderated Re: online banks

Don H

I can get to the screen to enter my user ID and PassWord but when I hit enter I get a message stating:
Our system is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later. Code: undefined

On 6/21/2021 1:30 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Don. What problem exactly are you having with Synchrony
Bank? Do you get an error message? Is something not being displayed that should be displayed?
Bill White
billwhite92701@att.net
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 10:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: online banks
I have both a Sams Club and Lowes credit card that comes from Synchrony
Bank. For the past several weeks I have not been able to use there web
site to check such things as balance or payment due. This problem only
happens on a laptop that is using the latest version of Windows which is
21.h and using the latest version of Edge or Google Chrome.. Their web
site works fine with older versions of windows.