moderated Re: online banks

Van Lant, Robin

I’m with KeyBank (Ok, so it’s also my employer) and they really are working hard on accessibility. I havent’ used Mobile Deposit in a while, so not sure if that is accessible, but I can generally do all else that I need.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 8:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: online banks

HI everyone,

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

KeyCorp Public