From: Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 11:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: online banks

If you have a smart phone, Capital One, Bank of America, and US Bank have
apps that are fully accessible.
Capital One is geared for online banking; though they do have a few
locations where you can meet with someone; but their focus is to be
available mostly online.

Richard
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds
discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

www.turner42.com

On Jun 20, 2021, at 7:29 PM, Lori Lynn <grandma.lori@hotmail.com> wrote:

I use Prime Bank for most of my accounts. Their page is accessible mostly.
I’ve had good luck with Wellsfargo. Bank of America is ok mostly. Good
luck.

Lori Lynn