moderated Re: online banks

Angel

Also, Capital one makes a point of informing its blind customers its on line banking services are compatible with Jaws.  I use that on line bank for one of my accounts.  t

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 11:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: online banks

If you have a smart phone, Capital One, Bank of America, and US Bank have apps that are fully accessible.

Capital One is geared for online banking; though they do have a few locations where you can meet with someone; but their focus is to be available mostly online.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Jun 20, 2021, at 7:29 PM, Lori Lynn <grandma.lori@...> wrote:

I use Prime Bank for most of my accounts. Their page is accessible mostly. I’ve had good luck with Wellsfargo. Bank of America is ok mostly. Good luck.

Lori Lynn