From: tom x
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 8:30 PM
Subject: creating an electronic copy

Thanks to all those who answered my query regarding making an electronic
copy of a completed printed one page document.

The pdf document would not let me load it into Word 2013 but accessing
the document was not the problem. It was making an electronic copy so it
could be attached to an email when finished.

I have an Epson flatbed scanner and will try out Mike's suggestion
regarding the Windows Fax and scan program as soon as the form is filled
out.

Cheers

Tom