moderated Re: online banks

N K Shackelford

I have an account with Bank Of America and find it pretty accessible. However, I have a friend who also banks with them, and he prefers to use the mobile site instead of the regular site, and he says this is so much easier than the regular site. You might try this bank. Also, I’ve had an account with Frist United Bank for several years, and there were times when they changed their site where it wasn’t so accessible, but the current site is good. You might try them as well.

Nance

N K Shackelford

===Walk on Faith And Trust In Love=== Michael Reid