From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 7:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: online banks

HI everyone,

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan