From: Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 2:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: creating an electronic copy

Tom,
I was thinking of the Voice Dream Scanner app in particular.
You can scan a page, and add the rest of the pages, and then export it as a PDF.
I have done this with forms for the State Library for the Blind.
Since this is a Jaws list, if you want more help with this, write me off list. Richardturner42@outlook.com

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com