From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tom x
Sent: June 20, 2021 04:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: creating an electronic copy

Hi,

Hoping someone can assist me with my problem.

I have been sent a three page .pdf file which contains one page of questions which require me to answer, sign and email back to the sender.

A sighted person can fill out the now printed page for me but my
question is how to convert the completed form into an electronic copy
which can be attached to an email?

I can gain access to a copy of Kurzweil 1000 v14 but thephoto copier
utility seems to only allow the copy to be printed rather than being
saved in an electronic format.

Is there anyway Kurzweil, Windows 10 or Jaws 2021 can be used to create
an electronic copy of the completed document while retaining the
original format?

Thanks

Tom