moderated Re: creating an electronic copy

Tom,

On the presumption that you have either a flatbed scanner or multifunction with a scanner, virtually all of them can scan to PDF for sending.

I have often printed a copy of a form that could not be filled out in PDF (which is a shame, because PDF supports fillable forms - and more need to generate those), filled it out, then scanned that back in as a PDF to return.

All the Canon multi-functions have supported this for years, and I recall the most recent HP multi-function I used about 5 years back did, too.

           ~ André Gide