moderated creating an electronic copy

tom x

Hi,

Hoping someone can assist me with my problem.

I have been sent a three page .pdf file which contains one page of questions which require me to answer, sign and email back to the sender.

A sighted person can fill out the now printed page for me but my question is how to convert the completed form into an electronic copy which can be attached to an email?

I can gain access to a copy of Kurzweil 1000 v14 but thephoto copier utility seems to only allow the copy to be printed rather than being saved in an electronic format.

Is there anyway Kurzweil, Windows 10  or Jaws 2021 can be used to create an electronic copy of the completed document while retaining the original format?

Thanks

Tom