moderated Re: questions about the home annual license

I thought it was the other way around since she said she only had a couple of months left on her SMA. This is why I always think it's better to get such specific answers from the horse's mouth. It's the same with a bunch of local Facebook groups I am on, we have a group here called Ask Smithers and I am amazed how many times people post questions like "Is such and such store open today", "What are the hours for the such and such bank" or "Do I have to wear a mask if I want to bank in person at whatever bank". Here you just spend a minute or two at least to post this, then you wait until you see some replies which often contradict themselves and where half of them say "Why don't you just call them". It's pretty funny.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 6:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: questions about the home annual license

Sieghard,
I believe things got confused with the side chatter about the home annual license.
She has the SMA on her computer.
She bought a used El Braille and that was on the home annual license.

She thought she couldn't activate the El Braille on her SMA, but when she calls FS, she will find she can.

HTH,

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com