From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 4:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Sluggish After 2.5 Hours of Use Since June Update?

I just had this problem, Jaws was almost non responsivbe, particularly in
firefox and restarting firefox did not fix things, so I did a reboot --
sounds like a memory leak somewhere, but how to tell where is a real
problem.

On Sat, 19 Jun 2021 17:00:46 -0400,
Kevin Minor wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Hi.

I don't have this issue on my Asus laptop. My computer is a little over a
year old, has 16 GB of memory, a Realtek sound card, and works great. I do
have to reboot every 2 or 3 days, but with what I do, I understand why.

Maybe others having this issue may have older computers, less RAM, or
something else that's causing the problem. Oh yeah, I'm also using a
Bluetooth speaker for my sound, so that might be something different.

Kevin and Jilly