moderated Re: getting rid of greater signs

T. Civitello

What program are you using to process it? MS Word has a find and replace all edit  item in its edit menu.   Just put a space in the replace with field. Tom

From: Judy
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 12:45 PM
Subject: getting rid of greater signs

Hi, I have a document I put into a document from an email. It has > all over. How do I find them all and delete them all at once? Thanks in advance. Judy & Libby

Join to automatically receive all group messages.