moderated Re: JAWS Sluggish After 2.5 Hours of Use Since June Update?

Sharon

I’m using Office 2016 and this happens both in Outlook and with Word as well . . . constantly.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 10:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Sluggish After 2.5 Hours of Use Since June Update?

I never have that much open at once.

Without knowing the computer specs, this would be a hard thing to compare.

This could be as much system resources running low as anything.

Having said that, Jaws with the June update has issues with Outlook at the very least.  I have had more times than I can count where just opening an email renders Jaws speechless.

Now, of course, this could be, and probably is, because of the last Microsoft 365 update; but it can be rather frustrating.

I have a Dell Inspiron 5790 laptop, with the i7 chip and 16 GB of RAM and often only have Outlook open when this happens.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com