From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Πέμπτη, 17 Ιουνίου 2021 11:45
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Copying footnotes as part of the text of a word document

Hi,

When copying text from word documents, I find that footnotes do not get
copied. This means that I have to go and separately copy a footnote that I'd
like to paste in another document.

How can I fix this?

I use Windows 10, JAWS 2021, Office 365. Thank you.

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Judicial Law Clerk to Dr. Justice D.Y. Chandrachud, Supreme Court of India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018) University of Oxford